All Academic Units
Career and Professional Development
- Book request
Use this form to request your course manual for next term.
- Exam/Assessment Information Form
- Course outline template (CPD)
Use this Microsoft Office Word template to create you course outline. This form is compatible with Office 2007 or more recent versions. If you have an earlier version, download and install the Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint File Formats before using the template. We recommend that you save your completed course outline as a PDF document before posting it on myCourses. Also keep a Word version in case you course outline needs further editing.
- Electronic Gradebook
This electronic gradebook template is provided for your convenience. Built on an Excel spreadsheet, it complies with all the requirements necessary for grade submission to Instructors Services at the end of terms.
- Incomplete Marks Submission Form
Use this form to provide grading information for students who did not complete their final exam. It will be used by Client Services to calculate student(s) final grade once they complete the make-up exam.
Language and Intercultural Communication
Electronic Gradebook (IELC only)
In order to use all the functions of this gradebook, you must authorize the use of macros when opening the document.
- Download LIC Feuille de présence LIC Feuille de présence (309.66 KB)
- Download LIC Student Attendance Sheet LIC Student Attendance Sheet (302.48 KB)
- Availability form Written English for Workplace Communication - Online
- End of Session Report (PTP)
- End of Session Report (Intensive Program)
- Instructor Contact Details