Continuing Education courses
Registering for a Continuing Education course for credit toward your B.A. & Sc. degree:
- Continuing Education courses with subject numbers that do not start with a C can be taken for credit towards your B.A. & Sc. degree.
The exceptions to this rule are:
CHEM 18X World of Chemistry X
CEAP 250 Research Essay & Rhetoric
CESL 150 English as a Second Language
CESL 200 ESL: Academic English 1
CESL 299 ESL: Academic English Seminar
CESL 300 ESL: Academic English 2
CESL 400 ESL: Essay & Critical Thinking
CESL 500 ESL: Research Essay & Rhetoric
These can be taken for credit.
- You may register for Continuing Education courses for credit on Minerva according to the dates indicated on the Minerva web site for the summer, fall and winter terms.
Registering for a Continuing Education course not for credit:
- Continuing Education courses with subject numbers that start with C (except those listed above) are not for credit towards your B.A. & Sc. degree.
- In order to register, you should go to the Centre for Continuing Education, 688 Sherbrooke St. West, Suite 1078.
- Make the appropriate arrangements with the Centre, and their staff will add the course to your record.
- You will not be able to request credit for these courses at a later date toward your B.A. & Sc. degree.