How to apply

Undergraduate admissions

The Faculty of Science offers programs leading to the degree of Bachelor of Science - B.Sc. Other Science undergraduate degrees are: B.A., B.A. & Sc., Dip. Environment, Dip. Meteorology. (See our "Choose your degree" page for more information.)

Applications to these undergraduate programs are received and processed by Enrolment Services. Please visit their web site to find out more about the application process, such as application deadlines, admissions criteria, special requirements for specific programs, language proficiency requirements, visa requirements, transcript requirements, applying online, or requests for information.

Please note: enrolment in some programs is limited.

Undergraduate readmissions and inter-faculty transfer

If you are an undergraduate McGill student and you want to either transfer to the Faculty of Science from another McGill faculty, or return after an absence of a portion of an academic year or more, you should apply through the Science Office for Undergraduate Student Advising (SOUSA), not through Enrolment Services. For more information, please visit the SOUSA webpages on inter-faculty transfers and readmission.

Graduate admissions

All applications for admission into graduate Science programs (master's or doctoral level) are handled by the respective Departments and Schools. Please refer to departmental web pages for more information.

For more information about graduate studies at McGill University, you can also visit the Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies web site.