OUCH! - The science of pain from onset to relief.
Selected lectures from Mini-Science 2012: OUCH! - The science of pain from onset to relief are now available as webcasts and podcasts, both from McGill Podcasts and from iTunes U. Listen or watch, when you want, where you want, at no charge!
|Joe Schwarcz||The chemical conquest of pain||Watch|
|Catherine Bushnell||How the mind can alter pain||Watch|
|Jeff Mogil||Pain, friends, sex and your mother: complexity and opportunity in pain science and treatment||Watch|
|Michael Sullivan||Helping people with pain resume occupational involvement||Watch|
|Mark A. Ware||Just say know: what marijuana has taught us about pain control||Watch|
|Petra Schweinhardt||The pain-reward connection||Watch|
More Mini-Science webcasts available:
- Mini-Science 2011: Better living through chemistry?
- Mini-Science 2010: Pseudoscience: From Quirks to Quacks.
- Mini-Science 2009: To infinity and beyond: Space, stars & the universe.
- Mini-Science 2008: Ecology, Evolution, and Extinction.
- Mini-Science 2007: The Brain.