Please be advised that the Faculty of Science has updated the regulations for examinations and presentations in courses for the Winter 2022 semester. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with these updates by consulting this page.
- For general COVID-19 updates, please visit the University's Resources for Students.
- For additional questions and concerns specific to the Faculty of Science, please contact your SOUSA advisor.
Remote learning resources
McGill's Teaching & Learning Services (TLS) provides tips and guidelines while you continue your studies remotely during COVID-19.
Student Wellness Hub
McGill's Student Wellness Hub continues to offer its services remotely. Access counselling, self-help resources, wellness workshops, and more.
McGill Library Resources
McGill students can access Library resources remotely from any laptop, workstation or device connected to McGill's on-campus wired or wireless network.
Students who need additional academic, personal, financial, or wellness support during this challenging time may also wish to consult some of these additional resources:
- Students with disabilities are encouraged to refer to the OSD’s FAQs related to accessing services and accommodations.
- The Scholarships and Student Aid Office is available to Bachelors, Masters and PhD students to discuss any urgent or immediate financial needs that may come up for them because of COVID-19, whether this be related to food and living security, financial barriers to remote learning, or other concerns.
- Keep.meSAFE is a 24/7/365 remote mental health counselling service offered to students in conjunction with our student societies. Students can get started by downloading the MySSP app for iOS or Android.