- Stub mcgill.ca/mssi
- barbados_field_study_semester mcgill.ca/science
- barbados_interdisciplinary_tropical_studies mcgill.ca/science
- cdn_field_studies_africa mcgill.ca/science
- canal_savoir_broadcast_schedule mcgill.ca/science
- Cutting Edge Lectures in Science
- sci_cutting_edge_lectures mcgill.ca/science
- geography mcgill.ca/science
- math_and_stats mcgill.ca/science
- physics mcgill.ca/science
- Dept. of Psychology
- psychology mcgill.ca/science
- science_fac mcgill.ca/science
- science_fac mcgill.ca/it
- science_fac mcgill.ca/newsroom
- Freaky Fridays
- geog_info_ctre mcgill.ca/science
- internships mcgill.ca/science
- panama_field_studies_semester mcgill.ca/science
- Redpath Museum
- quantitative_biol_smnr_ser mcgill.ca/science
- teach_learn mcgill.ca/science
Through August 26, the Redpath Museum is open on Saturdays!
New family programming for children ages 4-6...
On Sunday afternoons our museum educators present informal interactions and highlights of the collections and exhibits.
August 5: African Music Instruments
Calling all music fans! Can you figure out what the museum’s African musical instruments sound like? Put your ears to the test for a fun melodious afternoon.
Join us on an exciting walk to find the secret science spots on McGill University’s downtown campus. Includes a copy of the booklet: Secret Science Spots.
In English. START: 14h, Meet at the Redpath Museum. Rain or shine. We will only cancel if the weather is really bad for walking outside. Reserve in advance: redpath.museum [at] mcgill.ca INFO: 514-398-4094.
New programming for ages 5 and up*
Learn how to sieve for small fossils with Palaeontology technician Chantal Montreuil. Shark and ray teeth, spines, fish scales... what will you find?
May 5: start times at 11:15, 12:00, 12:45.
June 16: start times at 15:00 and 15:45....
By Derek Ruths (Associate Professor of Computer Science at McGill University and Director of the McGill Centre for Social and Cultural Data Science)....
Freaky Friday is a lunch-time presentation during which McGill scientists and researchers examine the myths, realities and misconceptions surrounding science issues, concepts or phenomena. In English.
WHERE: Redpath Museum Auditorium. FREE, everyone welcome. No reservation necessary.
By Prof. Hans Larsson (Director, Redpath Museum)