From May 1 to August 31, 2021, the following services will be operating under spring/summer hours:
1. Library Pickup Service available at four locations:
- The McLennan Library Building (3459 McTavish Street) terrace or vestibule. In the case of heavy rain or a thunderstorm, the pickup location will be relocated to the McLennan vestibule. Please note masks will be mandatory to retrieve items from inside the building. Materials can be picked up twice a week (Tuesdays & Thursdays from 11 AM – 3 PM).
- The lobby of the Elizabeth Wirth Music Building (527 Sherbrooke Street West). This pickup location is only for materials housed in the Marvin Duchow Music Library. Materials can be picked up twice a week (Tuesdays & Thursdays from 11 AM – 2 PM).
- The entrance of the Nahum Gelber Law Library (3660 Peel Street). This pickup location is only for materials housed in the Nahum Gelber Law Library. Materials can be picked up Monday to Friday from 9 AM - 4 PM.
- Macdonald Campus pickup service will occur Thursdays, 9:30 AM – 12 PM, at the Macdonald Campus Library, Barton Building.
2. Virtual Reference Service available Monday to Friday from 10 AM to 4 PM.
3. Study Hubs available at two locations:
- Redpath Study Hub open Monday to Friday from 10:30 AM am to 4:30 PM
- Law Study Hub open Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to noon AND 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Visit our FAQ page for the most up-to-date information on related service disruptions.