- Policy on Research Centres
- Plan for the Operation and Maintenance of Infrastructure funded by the Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI)
- Research Administration Roles and Responsibilities / Administration de la recherche – Rôles et responsabilités
- Intellectual Property, Policy on
This policy sets forth the rules applying to ownership, distribution, and commercial rights to intellectual property developed by McGill University academic staff, administrative and support staff, and students, as well as procedures that govern the use and distribution of intellectual property.
- Conflict of Interest Regulation
- Recognizing Conflicts
- Regulation on the Conduct of Research
- Research Integrity
- Research Regulatory Framework
- Signing Authority, Regulations Relating to the Approval of Contracts and Signing Authority
- Guidelines and Procedures for Disposal of Major Research Instruments, Equipment and Software
- Wordmark and Insignia of McGill University, Policy on the use of the
These guidelines are designed to help the University maintain a consistent, easily recognizable visual identity. McGill’s wordmark and insignia are registered trademarks owned by McGill University and are protected by copyright. Failure to use trademarks correctly may result in loss of exclusivity in use of the mark.