Forms and Resources
- OSR Checklist (Feb 04, 2014 - last modifed)
Please discard all previous versions of the checklist. We will only be accepting the Feb. 04th, 2014 version for all grants, contracts applications, and awards, with the exception of CFI submissions.
The OSR Institutional Strategic Initiatives team, responsible for CFI applications, will assist you with the completion of a CFI-specific checklist.
Attention Mac and Window Users
You MUST have Adobe Reader 10 or higher in order to complete the OSR checklist, OR Adobe Pro 9 or higher if you wish to save a copy of the checklist
Older versions of Adobe Reader WILL NOT work properly with the OSR checklist, as some of the interactive questions will not be displayed depending on the answers provded.
Click to download the latest version of Adobe Reader.
- Select the appropriate research code related to the project that you are applying from the Research classification (Quebec Government - CRU) list.
- These forms are located on the McGill Environmental Safety Office website.
- LOF Checklist
- CFI Change Request Form
- Application Budget Builder (August 2009)
- Budget Builder Finalization (July 2009)
- Budget Builder Finalization (March 2009)
- Research Equipment and Space Needs Assessment Form
- CFI Request for Quotation
- Confirmation of Award Conditions
- Québec Form (Leader's Opportunity Fund)
- Finalization Overview
- Instructions to Vendors for CFI Projects
- McGill University Institutional Allocation Plan (Revised 2008)
- Guiding Principles for Allocation of McGill IOF (Fall 2008)
You can access the CFI-LOF and CRC-LOF timelines here:
- LOF Stream 1 - FEBRUARY 2014 Timelines
- LOF Stream 1 - JUNE 2014 Timelines
- CRC AND CRC with CFI Timelines APRIL 2014
Please contact the OSR ISI Team to obtain a copy of these documents: