Note: This information only pertains to submissions to REBs 1,2,3,4 and not the Faculty of Medicine ethics board.
Electronic Research Administration Portal (eRAP)
A new online system for the submission and review of human ethics proposals is under development and is expected to be opened to users in the next few weeks. More information will follow. Keep checking this page.
- Access using your McGill University credentials.
- Online creation and submission of new ethics application, which is always the current version of the form. (note that only the initial application submission is offered at this time; renewals, study closures and amendments will continue as before)
- Branch logic to direct the application to the correct REB and to display those questions relevant to your study.
- Links within the application to useful supporting documents.
- Verify current status of your ethics submission.
- Verify expiration date of study approvals.
- Online access, storage and management of your applications. Access the current approved version of all your applications, approval certificates and study-related appendices, a PDF of which can be downloaded or printed. Delegated team members can also access records to which the Principal Investigator has given them access.
- Enhanced ability to meet Tri-Council requirements.
We offer training sessions on the new eRAP software to the McGill University research community, targeted to specific roles. E.g. Student PI, Faculty PI. Training sessions will cover the submission and review process from creation to approval.
More dates will be added on an ongoing basis. Click the link below to register to one of our training session. If you try to select a date and it does not work, this indicates that the selected session is full. In addition, user guides are available below.
Training sessions are held at the James Administration Building, Room 202 (845 Sherbrooke Street West).
|Forms and guides|
|Guides||Guides to follow.|