Dates and times:
- Thursday, September 8, 2022, 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 13, 2022, 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Sessions will be hosted on Zoom – link and password will be provided to those who RSVP.
These sessions will provide new faculty with an introduction to the Vice Principal Research and Innovation (VPRI) units, with a focus on services and support provided by OSR on the below:
- Find research funding opportunities
- Prepare grant applications and proposals
- Manage awarded projects
- Navigate McGill research policies and procedures
- Negotiate research agreements and contracts
Please note that while these sessions are aimed at new faculty members, those who may have missed previous sessions, including administrators, are also welcome to attend.
If you are unable to attend or wish to provide your questions in advance, please send your inquiries to vera.milbradt [at] mcgill.ca (Vera Milbradt) so that they may be covered during the session.
Please register for the September 8th session here: