Remote student life
Find resources and information to help you navigate McGill from your living room—whether you're an undergraduate or graduate student, living in Montreal or across the globe.
Updated October 5, 2020
- Visit the Coronavirus website and Operational Status page for up-to-date information about COVID-19 measures and University operations.
- Though students (except for those in specific clinical programs) are not required to be on-campus in the Fall semester, some in-person teaching activities will occur in Teaching Hubs. Any in-person teaching activities will also be replicated remotely so you can fully participate in your program from home.
- Students in Montreal can now book a Study Hub for safe, quiet individual study. Study Hubs are available on both campuses.
- Coming to campus? Make sure you review the general health guidelines and health guidelines for students first.
- If you are intending to enter Canada from abroad, make sure you review the risks and restrictions first.
- Self-quarantining? We’ve prepared these resources to help.
- Find all the IT resources you’ll need for your remote semester (and more!) on the IT Services website. Need assistance? Get IT Support.