Guided tours aim to foster curiosity and passion for life sciences and to increase visitors' understanding of world cultures and our shared heritage. All the Guided tours are designed to meet MELS (Ministère de l'Éducation, du Loisir et du Sport) Curriculum competencies and expectations.
Guided Tours are:
- Appropriate for ages 4 and up and available for all levels, from preschool to college students and adults.
- Offered in French or English.
- Available from Monday to Friday between 10:00am and 3:00pm.
- Groups of maximum 50 students, including accompanying adults are allowed at once.
- Duration: the guided tour is for one hour. The group will have an additional second hour for personal exploration.
In regular on-site visits, the cost is $10 (includes taxes) per student or the minimum fee of $130 will be charged for a group of less than 13 participants.
Accompanying adults: 1 adult for 15 students is FREE.
Additional Accompanying adults: $10 (includes taxes).
After a general introduction to the Museum, the guide will help you explore two themes of your choice:
|All levels||Secondary and Post-secondary level only|