The Rossy Cancer Network held its Second Annual Retreat at the Centre Mont-Royal in Montreal on September 16, 2016.
Over 135 physicians, nurses, allied health professionals and researchers came together to review the work undertaken in the network in the past year and to discuss new initiatives that could help integrate the network in terms of supportive and palliative care, urgent care needs and leading-edge treatments.
To view or download selected material from the retreat, please click on the links below to access the PDF files.
*The presentations provided here are for personal use only. Please do not modify or distribute them without the author's permission. Contact ana.pauna [at] mcgill.ca for contact information.
- RCN Strategic Direction 2016-2021 - Wilson Miller
- Measures of Performance - Gerald Batist
- Improving Quality in Surgical Oncology - Armen Aprikian
- Cancer Quality & Innovation Program - Ari Meguerditchian
- Facilitating Communication Between Oncologists and Primary Care - Adrian Langleben
- CQI: Streamlining Patient Trajectory for Oesophago-Gastric Cancer - Lorenzo Ferri
*The posters provided here are for personal use only. Please do not modify or distribute them without the author's permission. Contact ana.pauna [at] mcgill.ca for contact information.
- The RCN Scorecard: An Approach for Driving Improvements through Selected Measures
- Overview of the RCN Disease Site Program
- Earlier Access to Breakthrough Treatments for Patients: Coordination of Clinical Trials at the RCN
- Knowledge is Power: Understanding the Cancer Registry
- Distress Screening and PROMs to Target Supportive Care Issues in Real Time (iPEHOC)
Cancer Quality & Innovation (CQI) EDUCATION GRANTS
- The Abridged Patient Generated Subjective Global Assessment Predicts Quality of Life and Physical Performance in People with Cancer - Jonathan Di Tomasso
- Inappropriate Radiologic Staging Examinations in Early-Stage Breast Cancer: Assessment of the Costs to the Québec Government - Tarek Hijal
Cancer Quality & Innovation (CQI) RESEARCH GRANTS
- Assessing the Quality of Care to and Emotional Well-being of Kidney Cancer Patients Undergoing Nephrectomy Prior to the Implementation of an Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (ERAS) program - Franck Bladou
- Using Multimodal Prehabilitation to Improve Outcomes for Frail Patients Undergoing Resection of Colorectal Cancer - Francesco Carli
- Marching Ahead: Imaging Biomarkers, a New Revolution in Patient Management and Care for Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) Positive Oropharyngeal Cancer - Jeffrey Chankowsky
- Metastatic Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer: How Are Patients Actually Managed - Alice Dragomir
- Looking Forward: Co-designing a Cancer Survivorship Program - Rosana Faria
- Spectral Dual Energy CT and Textural Radiogenomic Analysis for Optimal Tumor Delineation, Patient Staging and Biomarker for Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma - Reza Forghani
- Ultra Low Dose Methadone as Coadjuvant Opioid Therapy for Cancer Pain: A Double Blind Randomized Controlled Trial - Jordi Perez
- Women's Experiences of Breast Cancer - Donna Stern
- Effect of Early Compression Therapy and Individualized Exercise on Incidence of Lymphedema in Patients Ttreated for Gynecological Cancer: a Randomized Controlled Trial - Anna Towers and Shirin Shallwani
QI2 FUND (Quality Improvement Initiatives Fund)