The application period for the 2019 Nursing Skills Enhancement Grants is now closed. Candidates will be notified in January about the status of their request.
Please download the updated reference document which outlines eligibility requirements and restrictions:
- All documents must be typed.
- Applications must be submitted as Word or PDF files.
- Please note that the RCN will NOT ACCEPT applications that are:
• Filled out by hand
• Incomplete or inaccurate
• Emailed directly to RCN personnel
• Submitted past the deadline
• Contain documents additional or different from the three items described above.
Please download and complete the following form and have your Nurse Manager sign the relevant section:
Submit your proposal
To submit your proposal, please go to the application page to upload your documents.
The application will run from November 13 to 11:59 pm on Monday December 16, 2019.
For additional information, contact Kimberly Davies (kimberly.davies2 [at] mcgill.ca (subject: 2019%20Nursing%20Skills%20Enhancement%20Grant%20-%20Request%20for%20Additional%20Information) ).
For questions about uploading your application, contact Sophie Lorenzo (sophie.lorenzo [at] muhc.mcgill.ca (subject: 2019%20Nursing%20Skills%20Enhancement%20Grants%20-%20Question%20on%20Uploading%20Application%20) ).