The program team is happy to launch the new R2R Blog!
This blog will serve as a complement to the R2R Website and other communications across the different Faculties and Units. Essentially, you will have an inside scoop on the behind the scenes of the R2R program!
Monthly articles will include further information about R2R and Workday such as:
- Core concepts
- Program phases and activities
- Stages of configuration
- Process enhancements
- Key features and functionalities
To help you navigate through the content, feel free to browse the “Categories” and “Dates” on the main blog page.
What is the difference between the R2R Website and Blog?
The R2R Website is a one-stop shop where you will find everything you need to know about the R2R Program and Workday implementation, including a program overview, the timeline, the latest news, training resources and contact information.
The R2R Blog gives you access to what is going on behind the scenes. It provides additional information and answers to some questions you might have about the R2R program and Workday.
How will I know when new articles are published?
- Visit the R2R Blog regularly; we will publish new articles at least once a month.
- New blog articles will be featured on the R2R Website’s home page.
- To receive notifications of new blog articles by email, change-management.r2r [at] mcgill.ca (subject: R2R%20Blog%20Subscription, body: I%20would%20like%20to%20receive%20R2R%20Blog%20updates%20by%20email.%20) (click here) to subscribe.
- Some R2R communications and presentations will reference the Blog articles.
Your feedback counts!
We welcome any questions, suggestions, comments on the articles you read and/or ideas for new blog articles. Please do not hesitate to email us at change-management.r2r [at] mcgill.ca. We look forward to hearing from you!