Department Statement on On-line Assessment
McGill's Directives for Partial Resumption of On-Campus Research:
Documents for Principal Investigators:
- Template: Plan for resumption of "other" on-campus activities
- Restarting on-site research activities in the Faculty of Science (request form)
- Restarting field research activities in the Faculty of Science (request form)
- On-site trainee request form. This form is for new and existing undergraduate students, graduate students, and postdocs not already covered under a resumption plan. Supervisors should submit one form for each student/postdoc to the department chair for approval.
Documents for All Researchers:
- COVID-19 daily health check form for students and employees on campus (self-assessment form through Minerva). For trainees, enter your PI's email address in the "Supervisor's Email" field; for faculty, enter "chair [at] psych.mcgill.ca"
- One-time access request form
- Research participant information letter (only for experiments maintaining 2 meters of distance)
- Return-to-work consent form (send only to Toni at ao.psych [at] mcgill.ca)
Documents for Visitors:
McGill's COVID-19 Tracker:
* Unless otherwise noted, all forms should be sent by email to the department chair (chair [at] psych.mcgill.ca) and cc'd to Toni (ao.psych [at] mcgill.ca) for approval.