Principal’s Task Force on Diversity, Excellence and Community Engagement
- The Mandate and Terms of Reference for the Principal’s Task Force on Diversity, Excellence and Community Engagement will be communicated to Senate in April of 2009 and to the Board of Governors in May of 2009.
- Membership will be established in July of 2009.
- The members of the Task Force will meet bimonthly beginning in August of 2009, and, as necessary, through to the completion of their work with the production of a final report in the winter term of 2011.
- The Principal’s Task Force will issue a Call for submissions [.pdf] from the McGill community at large in the fall of 2009.
- Special sessions of the Principal’s Task Force will be scheduled for the winter term of 2010. Selected individuals and groups will be invited to speak with Task Force members.
- Draft recommendations will be submitted to Senate and the Board of Governors by November of 2010.
- A final report will be produced in the winter term of 2011.