We have made available an online directory of references, notably compiled by the Laboratory for Collective Narratives and Discourse Analysis (LACONDA). The classification makes use of tags according to different objects and research methods such as types of annotations, analyses, algorithms, data, computer languages, etc. Explore our Zotero library.
Below are selected documents and multimedia content of interest to the DSH team and its partners, as well as to anyone who wants to learn more about digital governance issues.
- Brandusescu, Ana, Carlos Iglesias, Danny Lämmerhirt & Stefaan Verhulst. (2019). Open data governance and open governance: Interplay or disconnect? World Wide Web Foundation.
- Gagnon-Turcotte, Sarah, Miranda Sculthorp & Steven Coutts. (2021). Digital Data Partnerships: Building the Foundations for Collaborative Data Governance in the Public Interest. Montréal: OpenNorth.
- Kong, Hoi (moderator), Nicolas Merveille, Jean-François Gagné, et al. (2020). From the intelligent to the intelligible city. Online Seminar. Montréal: CIRM, McGill University.
- Leblanc, Jessica & Sarah Gagnon-Turcotte. (2020). Data Governance and Data Trusts. Online Seminar. Montréal: Territoires innovants en économie sociale et solidaire (TIESS).
- Scassa, Teresa. (2019). Data governance for sharing smart city data: Lessons from Sidewalk Toronto. Presentation. Montréal: CIRM, McGill University.
- City of Montréal. (2020). Digital Data Charter. Montréal: Montréal Urban Innovation Lab and Information Technology Services.