The McGill Research Centre for Physical Activity and Health (PATH) is a unique collaboration of interdisciplinary researchers addressing the intersection of physical activity and health.
- SAVE THE DATE! We are pleased to announce that - on Friday, November 16th 2018 - the McGill Research Centre for Physical Activity and Health (PATH), in partnership with the Kahnawà:ke Schools Diabetes Prevention Project (KSDPP), will host its 5th annual symposium, entitled: Indigenous Health and Wellness: Reflections on Research and Reconciliation. This year's symposium will engage Indigenous scholars, interdisciplinary community-based health and wellness researchers, as well as not-for-profit community organizations in a series of panel presentations that address the following key themes:
- the relationship of health and wellness research to reconciliation;
- experiences building/supporting culturally-grounded health and wellness programs with Indigenous community partners;
- knowledge dissemination approaches rooted in/supportive of Indigenous paradigms;
- the educative potential of health and wellness research to settler reconciliation.