Here is the process for students requiring elevator access to the McGill classrooms located at Campus1 MTL:
- Fill in the Campus1 MTL Elevator Access Authorization Form below.
- The student will check in at the front desk with security at the main Campus1 entrance. They will be instructed to sign into the guest log.
- Security will issue a key fob on a purple lanyard to the student.
- The student will be accompanied to the elevator by security and up to the 1st floor in the elevator.
- The student will exit the elevator vestibule by pressing the automatic door opener on the wall.
- Once the student is ready to exit the premise, they will use their key fob to open the elevator lobby door.
- The student will press the down button to call the elevator, and choose RC level once in the elevator.
- The student will then be able to exit the speed gates on the RC level by using their FOB.
- The student needs to sign out of the guest binder and return their fob to the security agent.
In case of an emergency evacuation, the student should wait at the elevator lobby on the 1st floor for the Fire Department to respond.