As you progress through your BA degree, there will be lots of opportunities to further your personal, academic and professional development.
- Identify your skills, interests and values. Don't forget about your growth edge!
- Develop awareness, insight, and understanding about yourself. Start by browsing the Self-Reflection resources.
- Connect your experiences throughout university to the life you want after graduation. Co-curricular engagement opportunities can help bridge the gap.
- Develop your analytical and communication skills and foster your confidence to be an independent thinker.
- Prepare yourself to effectively sift through complex webs of information and ideas.
- Learn how to frame and apply the skills that you are developing through your BA degree (i.e. research ability, working collaboratively, etc.).
- See connections between different courses, contexts, situations, and experiences.
- Develop transferable skills around working in teams, exercising leadership, or taking initiative.
- Seek opportunities available to leverage your potential for success on the career path that you choose. Use the Career Connector to start!
Back to top