Chat with an ASAP


If you wish to drop or withdraw from a course after registering at the host Quebec university, you must follow the drop/withdrawal procedures at the host university AND submit this change on the IUT-CREPUQ application. Otherwise, you will continue to be registered for the course, and you will receive a failing grade at the end of the term, as well as be charged fees.