Dr. Marcia Beaulieu
Room 209, Wilson Hall
marcia [dot] beaulieu [at] mcgill [dot] ca
Dr. Marcia Beaulieu is Assistant Professor at McGill University Ingram School of Nursing and was formerly the director of the Bachelor of Nursing integrated program. She teaches in the graduate and undergraduate programs. Dr. Beaulieu was the first graduate of the Direct Entry Master's program at McGill School of Nursing. She has taught at McGill in the Direct Entry Masters and the undergraduate Baccalaureate programs for several years before entering a PhD program in Sociology. She completed her doctorate and returned to the Ingram School of Nursing in January, 1998.
Areas of interest
- supporting preceptors through face-to-face workshops and virtual learning modules
- evaluating and improving the integration between college and university level nursing programs, including curriculum development
- promoting professional development and collaboration of college and university nursing faculty members
- initiating and contributing to the Learing and Service Opportunities for Students project with underserved English populations
- literacy and health literacy
To view Dr. Beaulieu's publications, visit the Ingram School of Nursing's Research/Publications page.