Join The Neuro in the 22nd Annual Neuropsychology Day and Brenda Milner Lecture by participating in a contest for high school and CEGEP students where students are invited to express in an artistic form what “Learning and memory in the human brain” means to them.
- Submit an artistic interpretation of "Learning and memory in the human brain".
- Submissions include visual art (eg. drawing, painting) or a written piece of 150 words max (eg. poem)
- Introduce yourself and your art in a few words
- Visual art submissions accepted in .JPG format
- Written submissions accepted in .PDF format
- Submissions can be in English or French
- Participants under the age of 18 require the signature of a parent or guardian to have their work shared on the website for the 22nd Annual Neuropsychology Day and The Neuro social media accounts. Please print and fill out this consent form and upload the completed form below
The deadline for the competition is April 23, 2021 at midnight. Applicants will be notified of selection results at the beginning of May. For any questions about the competition, you may contact gloria.castaneda [at] mail.mcgill.ca (Gloria Castaneda).