- Consultation and monitoring of epileptic patients
- Consultation of suspected cases
- Access to a multidisciplinary team of: neurologists, neurosurgeons, clinical nurse specialists, social workers, and neuropsychologists.
- EEG long term monitoring (including recordings with deep electrodes)
- Neuro-modulation (stimulation of nerves) and surgical evaluation
The team works closely with neurosurgeons to choose cases that could benefit from surgical treatment.
An interdisciplinary review committee composed of a neurologist including epilepsy and surgeons evaluates each case.
To know how COVID-19 can influence this condition :