What should I do if I have COVID-19 symptoms?
- Immediately wear a mask to prevent the spread of the virus.
- Isolate yourself from others as quickly as possible.
- Call Montreal’s coronavirus hotline at 514-644-4545 or 1-877-644-4545
► If recommended by health professionals, go for testing asap.
► Covid-19 testing sites
- If you receive a positive result for COVID-19
- stay at home and follow Quebec’s guidelines for home isolation until the Public Health Authority advises you that you are no longer at risk of spreading the virus to others.
- advise your supervisor ASAP.
Mandatory McGill Self-Reporting
All students and staff who receive a positive test result for COVID-19 must follow guidelines for reporting illness and must fill out the self declaration form.
Quebec Government Resources
For more information contact: communications.neuro [at] mcgill.ca