As The Neuro moves into a transition phase, which includes the gradual resumption of research activities starting on Monday May 25th, please note that use of elevators is now restricted (please see table below).
Elevator A (Rockefeller) is accessible for patients, hospital and research staff.
· Patients have priority access.
· Researchers may only use this elevator to access floor B1, 1, 6, 7 and 8.
Elevator D (Penfield)
· Floors 6, 7, 8 are accessible for code blue (using code only)
· Elevator maximum occupancy is 3 people.
· Please respect social distancing guidelines inside the elevator and in the hallway.
· Please take the stairs when possible.
For more information contact communications.neuro [at] mcgill.ca (Neuro Communications)