The Department of Neurology and Neurosurgery and the Montreal Neurological Institute (MNI) of McGill University invite applications for a Contract Academic Staff faculty position in the field of neuro-immunology and multiple sclerosis at the rank of Assistant Professor.
- Conduct vigorous cutting-edge research augmenting our existing efforts in the field of neuro-immunology and multiple sclerosis
- Develop a fundamental and disease relevant research program in their own areas of expertise and in coherence with the Department of Neurology and Neurosurgery and MNI
- Independently acquire sufficient funds to support training of graduate students at the MSc and PhD level
- Disseminate research findings through peer-review publications, and other knowledge translation and exchange activities
- Participate actively in all aspects of McGill’s academic mission and demonstrate a strong commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion in all areas (research, teaching, supervision of graduate students and involvement in academic and administrative committees).