Once you have submitted your application to the Musicology M.A. program, an acknowledgement will be sent to the email address you have included in your application.
Track your application status
- You can track the status of your application online using uApply.
- If you have questions about your application, contact the admissions office through the uApply communication tool. We will also contact you through uApply if we need more information from you.
- If you are unable to get in touch with us through uApply, contact us by email or telephone.
Waiting for news?
After we have reviewed of everyone's applications, we send out decision notifications. You will likely hear from us between mid-February and April 15th.
- We make every effort to notify all applicants as soon as we can. In return, we ask for the courtesy of a response, usually within three weeks of receiving an official acceptance. A prompt response from you allows us to make decisions about candidates on our waiting list.
- First round scholarship offers are typically made within three weeks of receiving an official acceptance; subsequent rounds are offered as they become available. Deadline to accept the offers are final.
Welcome to our school! As a new student at McGill University, you may have a lot of questions on the resources available on campus to support your academic and personal success. You can contact our Graduate Studies staff anytime.
Orientation and advising takes place at the beginning of the Fall semester.