Warning message

You must login to view this form.

Graduate Travel Award Request

This form is for Schulich School of Music graduate students only. Travel awards are allocated in support of travel for research, conference presentations (or performance in music), field research, archival research and collaborative research outside the university.

For information about eligibility, funding amounts and selection criteria, visit Student Resources.

To fill out the travel award request form, log in using your McGill email and ID.


Back to top