Following the recommendations of the Government of Quebec and with the safety of our students, staff, faculty, visiting guests, and dedicated audience in mind, please note that effective immediately, all remaining public performances in Schulich's 2019-20 season have been cancelled in order to reduce the spread of coronavirus COVID-19.
All tickets to affected events will be reimbursed in the following manner:
- Tickets bought online will be refunded automatically.
- Tickets bought in person at our Box Office via credit card can be reimbursed over the phone. We will contact customers using the phone or email address provided at purchase. Within the email please provide your name, phone number, and date of your tickets purchased.
- Tickets bought in person at our Box Office via debit must be refunded in person. If an email or phone number was provided, we will contact you to confirm when the Box Office will resume normal hours.
Please note that our staff will begin to process refunds as soon as possible; they can be contacted at: boxoffice.music [at] mcgill.ca. We appreciate your patience as we navigate this difficult time.
- The Box Office opens: Monday to Friday from 2:00-5:00 pm.
- Opens one (1) hour before any ticketed event outside of these hours.
Our online box office is available 24 hours a day.
Ways to Purchase
2. By phone: 514-398-4547
During Box Office hours, phone reservations are accepted with immediate payment by Visa or MasterCard.
3. At the box office: Strathcona Music Building, 555 Sherbrooke Street West, Montreal
During Box Office hours, payment methods at the ticket window include Debit, MasterCard or Visa. The Schulich School of Music Box Office does not accept cash.
Schulich students and staff: Free tickets, when available (see policy), must be picked up during regular Box Office business hours. No exceptions will be made.
Tickets are not refundable or exchangeable. Prices include taxes and service charges. No tickets are necessary for concerts with free admission, unless otherwise indicated.
Both printed and digital copies of tickets will be accepted at the door.