This year’s AES educational grant recipients include several members of Schulich’s sound recording program!
- Hyunjoung Yang (MMus’20): Audio Precision Tom Kite Advancing Audio Scholarship
- Ausma Lāce (MMus '22): PMC Sound for the Future Scholarship
- Mie Hirschfield (MMus’17, MMus‘21): Bruce Swedien Scholarship
- Alexander Dobson (MMus’19): AES Educational Foundation Scholarship
- Julian Neri (MA’18, Current PhD): AES Educational Foundation Scholarships
- Kathleen Zhang (Current PhD): AES Educational Foundation Scholarship
- Daniela Quintana (MMus ‘22): AES Educational Foundation Scholarship
The AES Educational Foundation is affiliated with the Audio Engineering Society and was established in 1984 to encourage talented students to enter the profession of audio engineering. Grants for Graduate and Undergraduate Studies with emphasis on audio topics are awarded annually. Recipients are selected based on demonstrated talent, achievements, goals and recommendations.