Help keep our community safe
The safety of our community and our students’ education remain a top priority.
As of September 1, 2021, spectators aged 13 or over will need a vaccine passport to attend concerts at the Schulich School of Music. The vaccine passport, along with a photo ID (photo optional for people aged 13 to 15, and 75 or over), must be shown upon entering the venue.
If you do not have a vaccination passport, you will be denied access to the hall.
The following passport formats are accepted with photo ID:
- Paper format
- PDF format on your mobile device
- From the VaxiCode application
To download your vaccine passport, please visit the following page.
Attending events at Schulich
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes before the start of the event and have your vaccination passport and photo ID ready BEFORE you arrive at the door to the hall to help our staff facilitate your entry. Your patience and understanding is most appreciated.
- Procedural masks must be worn by everyone while circulating in Schulich buildings and concert halls. Masks will be available upon entrance to the Elizabeth Wirth and Strathcona Music Buildings.
- Our concert halls are also classrooms which are in use throughout the day. Patrons are permitted to remove their masks only once they are seated, but are encouraged to keep them on throughout the performance.
- Please respect posted social distancing guidelines, including seat availability.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the McGill campus.
- The Schulich School of Music is following all Government of Quebec and McGill University guidelines and directives closely. Visit the events calendar regularly as access to our halls is subject to change.
We thank you for your continued support.