Congratulations on your acceptance to the Schulich School of Music! Now what?
Decide if Schulich is right for you
- Join the Schulich Undergraduate Entering Class of 2021 Facebook Group - a great way to connect with other accepted music students!
- Take a Virtual Tour of our music facilities!
- Attend one of McGill’s virtual events for newly admitted students!
- Join us on Instagram
- recruitment.music [at] mcgill.ca (Email our recruitment team) if you have any further questions about our School.
Accept your offer!
- You can accept your offer of admission on Minerva by going to the “Admission Application and Documentation Status” page, select the application, and click the "Accept this offer" link. You will need to make a deposit of $400 (non-refundable) by credit card. This deposit will be subtracted from your tuition fees for the fall 2020 semester.
- If you’ve been offered a scholarship, the deadline to accept your offer is May 1st.
- If you were not offered a scholarship, the deadline to accept your offer is May 15th.
- Lastly, check your application status and see if any supporting documents are missing on the Minerva website
Contact the Minerva helpline at (514) 398-7878.
After you’ve accepted your offer…
International Students: You should start the immigration process as soon as you have accepted your offer of admission. You are required to provide the following two immigration documents to McGill:
- 1) Certificate of Acceptance of Quebec (CAQ)
- 2) Study Permit
For detailed instructions on how to apply, visit our International Student Services webpage