You can start connecting with the Schulich community, whether you’ve accepted your offer or you’re still weighing options.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Meet Schulich on Campus
Attend a welcome session, take a tour of our facilities and see our MGSO in concert.
Accepted Student Welcome Sessions
9:30 – 11:00 am
Accepted Student Tours
Departing from the Strathcona Building Lobby
Let us know if you would like to attend
Meet us online
Next Steps Webinar
Join the exclusive Instagram account for accepted students.
Accept your offer!
- You can accept your offer of admission on Minerva by going to the “Admission Application and Documentation Status” page, select the application, and click the "Accept this offer" link. You will need to make a deposit of $400 (non-refundable) by credit card. This deposit will be subtracted from your tuition fees for the fall 2022 semester.
- The deadline to accept our offer is May 15th.
- If you’ve been offered a music scholarship, the deadline date to accept an offer will be on your acceptance letter.
- Lastly, check your application status and see if any supporting documents are missing on the Minerva website
Contact the Minerva helpline at (514) 398-7878.
After you’ve accepted your offer…
International Students: You should start the immigration process as soon as you have accepted your offer of admission. You are required to provide the following two immigration documents to McGill:
- 1) Certificate of Acceptance of Quebec (CAQ)
- 2) Study Permit
For detailed instructions on how to apply, visit our International Student Services webpage