Welcome to the MRCCT HONOR BOARD
This page is dedicated to the recent successes of members from the MRCCT.
2016 | Officer of the Order of Canada
For his pioneering use of molecular genetics to identify
risk factors in a range of conditions, including infectious
diseases and cancer, and for his leadership in the health sciences.
Bravo Gala - Celebration of Research Excellence
McGill’s annual Bravo gala celebrates the cream of the researcher crop. The winners of major provincial, national and international prizes, together with their families, friends and colleagues, gather to celebrate excellence in research and scholarship
2016: Dr Samantha Gruenheid
2015: Dr Philippe Gros
- New Investigator Award (A), Salary Support, Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR), (2012-2017)
- Programme de bourses de chercheur-boursier “Junior 1”, Fonds de recherche du Québec FRQS (2013-2018)
- James McGill Professorship (2010-2017)
- Royal Society of Canada - Fellow (2003-present)
- Canadian Institute for Advancer Research, Senior Fellow of the Canadian Institute for Advance Research (CIFAR) program in Humans & the Microbiome
- Recipient of an FRSQ salary award in the Senior category for 2016-2017.
- Canada Research Chair in Bacterial Pathogenesis (Tier-2): 2010-2015
- SALTISE Best Practices and Pedagogical Innovators award, University Level
Canada Research Chair in Immune Cell Dynamics (Tier-2): 2015-2020
Canada Research Chair in Hematopoiesis and Lymphocyte Differentiation, Tier 2 (2013-2018)
- McGill University William Dawson Award 2011-2016
- Fonds de la Recherche en santé du Québec : Chercheur-Boursier Senior 2013-2017 (salary support)
- EBiosciences Award for outstanding research contributions to the Department of Microbiology and Immunology Apr 2016
Canada Research Chair in Host Response to Virus Infections: 2011-2018 (Tier 1)