During the academic year, we're open Monday through Friday from 10am-4pm.
Exception for Reading Week: Our hours are 11am-3pm, March 4-March 8, 2019.
NEW: During the Summer Term (May 1-August 31), we're open Monday through Thursday from 10am-3pm, closed Fridays and statutory holidays.
Please note that we are closed on the following dates this Winter term:
- Wednesday, January 2, 2019
- Tuesday, February 19, 2019, closed for the morning. Re-opening at 1:00 pm.
- Friday, April 19, 2019 - Please see our listing for Passover and Easter events on and around campus
- Monday, April 22, 2019
Where to go when MORSL is closed
- Our website features an up-to-date list of student-friendly religious places of gathering/worship for a wide range of faith traditions. Many offer weekly services or retreats. Please feel free to consult the listing on our website.
- Our faith volunteers can be reached via their email address included in our multi-faith directory. These volunteers are familiar with MORSL and have been vetted by our administration. If you can't reach one of our volunteers, check the listing of places of worship for student-friendly options.
For memorials, weddings, baptisms, and funerals please contact the Birks Chapel at 514-398-4121 and fill in their rental form.
- Our sister units in Student Services offer a range of programs from financial aid, career planning, volunteering, mental and physical health services, resources for students with disabilities, international students, and Indigenous students. Visit the main Student Services website as a jumping off point to explore the rich array of offerings.
Emergencies and Wellness Care
- For emergencies other than those requiring 911 services, please contact: Dean of Students at 514-398-4990
- For Counseling, contact 514-398-3601 for the downtown campus, or 514-398-7992 at Mac
- For Psychiatric services, call 514-398-6019
- For Student Health services, contact 514-398-6017
- For students in distress, see the listing within the Student Services website