Montreal is among the world's most diverse cities, where people of different backgrounds live side by side in peace. If you are new to Montreal, you might also be surprised at the religious diversity here. Although Catholic churches still dominate the city's historic architecture, don't be fooled into thinking that's all there is! With tens of thousands of followers of other faiths in the city, Montreal is a great starting point for exploring how different faiths are lived out in practice. Join MORSL for one of our scheduled field trips, or come to our drop-in centre to browse our library, or chat with our staff to learn more about a particular tradition that interests you.
- My Neighbour's Faith field trips
- MORSL's workshops and events
- Local spiritual community and worship
- MORSL's religious literacy collection
- Read about different Holiday and Holy Days