Welcome to the documentation page for MORSL Faith Volunteers.
Here, you will find:
* An updated Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between MORSL and the Faith Volunteers (formerly chaplains, faith liaisons and peer liaisons).
Click to download the MOU for MORSL Faith Volunteers.
ACTION REQUIRED: Please read this document, print it and fill in the Applicant section. Once completed, return it to MORSL by September 2, 2018:
- electronically, by scanning the entire document including the application section with your information and signature, and sending by email to: morsl [at] mcgill.ca
- by mailing the signed hard copy to MORSL at 3495 University Street, 2nd floor, Montreal, Quebec H3A 2A8 via Canada Post or McGill internal mail
- by dropping off the signed hard copy in person at our office (3495 University) during business hours, 10am-4pm, weekdays.
* A new document outlining the Terms of Reference (ToR) for the MORSL Multifaith Network. All faith volunteers are encouraged to read this document to learn more about the network, and are invited to participate in this advisory body comprised of both student and non-student leaders in the McGill religious and spiritual community.
Click to download the ToR for MORSL Multifaith Network.
* MORSL's Mandate and Scope of Activities document, outlining the guiding principles under which MORSL functions.
Click to download the Mandate and Scope document.