We know that mental health is a great concern on campus, and we offer resources all year round to help students form healthy life habits that invite spiritual wellbeing and inner peace. We also know that connection is key and that is why our services include a wide range of activities for both individuals and groups, including:
- A cozy drop-in centre where you can meet fellow students who are working on their inner wellness.
- A free access meditation room, with no time limit imposed and no appointment needed. Bring a friend!
- Pop-up spaces around campus during times of significant stress such as midterms and finals. Find us in the McGill Sports Complex for a moment of serenity before your exams!
- An ecclectic collection of wellness books in our library, for help with mood, grieving, self compassion and more. Read and chat in our lounge!
- A light therapy lamp for on-site use, to help combat seasonal affective disorder.
For more wellness resources, check out what our campus partners are offering in the Student Wellness Hub!