Although events may be cancelled, our conversations are not! We continue to operate our online services 24/7, and provide support over morsl [at] mcgill.ca (email) and phone to our student community from 10am-4pm, Monday-Friday.
To stay grounded in faith and spirituality, here's what you can do:
- browse our online resources that can be accessed 24/7
- try some of the online meditation audio tracks
- listen to faith and spirituality podcasts or live streams
- reach out to any of our faith volunteers representing a wide range of communities. They are available for support via email or other platforms any time!
- check out the resources available generally when MORSL is closed. Not that some may also be impacted by their own COVID-19 measures.
- continue to refer to the programming changes of Montreal faith organizations as they become available.
- see our listing of holiday and holy day celebrations in their online versions.
For the most up-to-date information on McGill University's operations during the COVID-19 outbreak, please visit here.