Where to go when MORSL is closed
MORSL Online Resources
We have a variety of resources for faith, spirituality, and wellness.
Please note that depending on COVID restrictions, some of the following services may be closed or operating on a limited basis.
- Our website features an up-to-date list of student-friendly religious places of gathering/worship for a wide range of faith traditions. Many offer weekly services or retreats. Please feel free to consult the listing on our website.
- Our faith volunteers can be reached directly via their email address included in our multi-faith directory. These volunteers are familiar with MORSL and have been vetted by our administration.
For memorials, weddings, baptisms, and funerals that you would like to hold in the Birks Heritage Chapel, please fill out the reservation form and email it to chapel.relg [at] mcgill.ca. They will reply by email to let you know if the chapel is available for your dates. Please include all your proposed dates, as well as start time and end time on the form. Rental fees are listed on the form.
- Our sister departments in Student Services offer a range of programs including financial aid, career planning, volunteering, mental and physical health services, resources for students with disabilities, international students, and Indigenous students. Visit the main Student Services website as a jumping off point to explore the rich array of offerings.
Emergencies and Wellness Care
- For emergencies other than those requiring 911 services, please contact: Dean of Students at 514-398-4990
- For counseling, psychiatric services, or campus health services, visit the Student Wellness Hub site
- For students in distress, see the resources within the Dean of Students website