Resources @ McGill
- McGill Counselling offers a variety of different audio meditations and other resources on their site.
- McGill Cancer Nutrition-Rehabilitation Program hosts the meditations used in their program online. Recordings are available in both English and French.
- Dr. Daniel Siegel at the UCLA School of Medicine has developed the Wheel of Awareness as an exercise to increase awareness and integration of body, mind, and relationships.
- Dr. Kristin Neff at the University of Texas at Austin has made some of her Self-Compassion exercises available.
- Dr. Tara Brach is the founder of the Insight Meditation Community of Washington D.C. and her exercises focus on spiritual awakening and the alleviation of suffering.
- There are a variety of guided mindfulness exercises available at FreeMindfulness.org