Counseling Service offers workshops on mindfulness which you can register for online: Introduction to Mindfulness and Mindfulness Based Stress Managment. Additionally, they offer Sitting Meditations on a drop-in basis.
MORSL hosts a variety of events and services related to mindfulness, including:
- Weekly Zen meditations at Birks Chapel.
- MORSL also offers a quiet space for free-style meditation including floor pillows, guided relaxation CD’s, and mandalas to colour as well as various meditation prompts for beginners.
- Mondays at MORSL is a weekly event focused on spiritual wellness and religious literacy that often includes a mindfulness component.
- A Quaker-style meditation where students are invited to explore gently guided group silence, in the Quaker tradition.
- And a drop-in ashtanga yoga.
Meditation @ Thompson House is a student iniative that offers weekly meditation for graduate students and postdocs.
McGill Programs in Whole Person Care
McGill Programs in Whole Person care strives to intergrate spiritual/exestential domains with health care. They providea range of mindfulness services and trainings including: