For Studentship Awards
- Research Trainee must be under the supervision of a scientist who is a member of MICRTP. See the list of MICRTP members.
- Please have your the letter of support from supervisor signed (template provided). Link to Letter of Support from Supervisor template.
Eligible research trainees:
- Graduate students within the first year of their graduate program.
- Graduate students (Ph.D.) in their senior years who have exhibited scientific excellence but whose financial support from external funding agencies has come to an end.
- An application for funding support must be submitted by the May 1st deadline.
1. CV (Past performance, scientific achievements and activities)
2. Academic Transcript
3. Letters of reference
Scientific excellence and reasoning
Insight into the future directions
Clarity of the research proposal
Future career plans and how will MICRTP help them develop their career
How to Apply
1. Obtain 3 references to be emailed directly to email@example.com, to the attention of Dr. Magdalena Maslowska. Please make sure that the reference letters arrive before the deadline. The letters must be on the departmental letterhead and signed by your referee.
2. Prepare an Application File that is named your lastname_firstname_micrtp_month_YEAR. Your Application File must contain the following documents in the specified order:
1. A detailed summary of candidate's proposed research project, in candidate's own words, with a title (2 pages maximum).
2. C.V., including publications and awards.
3. A copy of trainee's original academic transcripts.
4. Reprints/preprints of candidate's two most important papers, if applicable.
3. Complete and submit the online Application Form.