Inaugural AMR Symposium
hosted by the AMR (Antimicrobial Resistance) Centre at McGill
June 11th 2021 from 9:00 to 11:00am EDT
Online Event | Registration
The goal of the AMR Center is to bring together researchers working on AMR-related topics, to foster collaborations, enable inter/multi-disciplinary research, facilitate team funding and provide training opportunities. We will take this opportunity to present to you the AMR Centre and its nascent activities, and to start building the AMR community. We are looking to hear from the Centre’s current and future members, and anyone interested in antimicrobials and antimicrobial resistance.
Come discover the new AMR Centre, learn about the exciting work of our colleagues across the McGill campuses on AMR-related topics, and discuss your AMR research interests and needs.
- Launch of the AMR Centre
- Short talks on AMR research by McGill faculty
- Virtual breakout sessions
- Meet & Greet
Click here to view the full size poster! AMR Symposium Poster
Registration is required: Register here by June 10th at 3pm.
All McGill faculty, trainees and staff are welcome.
AMR Centre hosts:
- Dao Nguyen, MD, MSc, FRCPC, Associate Professor, Department of Medicine, Director, AMR Centre
- Makeda Semret, MD, MSc, FRCPC, Associate Professor, Department of Medicine, Co-Director, AMR Centre
- Albert Berghuis, PhD, Professor, Department of Biochemistry, Co-Director, AMR Centre