Please consult our FAQ here.
Please find below the latest updates regarding COVID-19, specific to Research at the Faculty of Medicine.
- 2020/04/08 - Faculty of Medicine COVID-19 support program to its faculty members
- 2020/04/05 - Faculty of Medicine Research Town Hall - Wednesday, 8 April 2020, 9-10am
- 2020/03/30 - Research lab safety practices - A message from McGill Environmental Health and Safety (EHS)
- 2020/03/27 - COVID-19 - Faculty of Medicine IRB procedures - Update
- 2020/03/24 - COVID-19 - Research lab access update
- 2020/03/20 - COVID-19 - Research update
- 2020/03/20 - COVID-19 - Faculty of Medicine IRB procedures
- 2020/03/19 - COVID-19 - Research update/reminder
- 2020/03/18 - MUST READ - Important information about trainees and casual employees during closure
- 2020/03/17 - Reminder and Update - Research lab contingency plans for COVID-19 related closure
- 2020/03/15 - Research lab contingency plans for COVID-19-related closure
In addition please find the most recent information from McGill University and other sources here:
- Faculty of Medicine COVID-19 updates
- McGill Coronavirus (COVID-19) Help and information
- McGill Vice-Principal (Research & Innovation) - COVID-19 and FAQ
- McGill Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies - COVID-19 updates
- Santé Québec
- Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC)
- Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) – COVID-19 for Health Professionals
- World Health Organization (WHO)
What's Happening Elsewhere?