OSR checklists and grant applications requiring the signature of the Associate Dean, Research
The Faculty of Medicine requires that all applications for external funding opportunities be accompanied by a completed OSR checklist (including those cases where the application is submitted directly to the sponsor without passing through OSR).
Note: Individuals who are appointed as Academic Associates in the Faculty of Medicine are normally not eligible to apply for external research funding as Principal or Co-applicant.
Grants Administered by the University in the Faculty of Medicine (Institution Paid: McGill University)
Please obtain all required signatures in the following order before going to the OSR for McGill's authorized signature.
1. Complete and sign OSR checklist;
2. Obtain Department Chair’s signature;
3. Submit OSR checklist to: riac.med [at] mcgill.ca, at least 2 business days prior to OSR’s deadline (see specific funding announcement for OSR deadline).
The Research office requires that the checklist must be submitted along with an electronic copy of the full final or near-final application (including budget).
4. Our office will obtain the signature of the Associate Dean, Research and will return the signed form to the applicant by email.
5. Applicant forwards the completed checklist to OSR (PDF): info.osr [at] mcgill.ca.