McGill CPD MedUpdates are online medical education courses designed to meet the needs of family physicians and other medical specialists, residents, medical students and allied healthcare professionals.
Join this webinar series hosted by the Office for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) of the McGill University Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences.
From September 22 to December 8, 2022 and January 18 to April 13, 2023
Wednesdays, at 12:00 ET (one-hour sessions)
Thursdays, at 18:30 ET (two-hour sessions)
*All sessions will be presented in English, and can be viewed in any order.
Flexible learning available!
All LIVE webinars will be archived and made available as accredited/certified ON DEMAND learning modules one week after each live session.
Watch at your convenience and receive full credit for up to one year.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- demonstrate their competence in a wide variety of family and general practice subjects with a consideration of the CanMEDS roles;
- outline knowledge of new investigations, management strategies and therapies;
- provide practical office-based screening and disease prevention strategies;
- optimize communication and collaboration with other professionals in a team-based inter-professional model.
- Certified for up to 72 Mainpro+® Group Learning or Self-Learning credits
- Accredited for up to 72 MOC Section 1 (Group Learning Activity) credits/hours