Grants available for faculty at Canadian postsecondary institutions
Deadline to submit application documents to International Engagement Unit: February 10, 2021 - directly to international.provost [at] mcgill.ca.
The Government of Canada is offering a grant to full-time professors and researchers for short-term teaching or research projects in Latin America and the Caribbean.
The Faculty Mobility for Partnership Building Program aims to support Canadian postsecondary institutions that are developing new collaboration and short-term exchange agreements or strengthening existing agreements with ELAP-eligible institutions in Latin America and the Caribbean. Canadian postsecondary institutions apply on behalf of faculty by filling out an online application form detailing the proposed study or research projects in eligible countries.
· Program name: Faculty Mobility for Partnership Building Program
· Funding organization: Government of Canada
· Target audience: Canadian postsecondary institutions
· Duration: Three to eight weeks
· Value: Up to CAD 7,000 per project
· Inclusions: Airfare, living expenses, health insurance and visa or work permit fees and other eligible expenses
· Deadline: The Canadian institution’s International Office (or equivalent) must provide a letter of support explaining how the intended or expanded partnership fits within the institution’s broader internationalization priorities (maximum 2 pages). To meet the deadline of February 25, 2021 to the Government, please submit your application documents to the International Engagement Unit no later than February 10, 2021 directly to international.provost [at] mcgill.ca.
For full program and application details, visit Faculty Mobility for Partnership Building Programhttps://www.educanada.ca/scholarships-bourses/news-nouvelles/2020/2020-1....
All inquiries regarding this scholarship program should be directed to: scholarships-bourses [at] cbie.cascholarships-bourses [at] cbie.ca (mailto:)> or 613-237-4820.